Sajjad A. Malik, [MBBS, MBA, LLB, LLM (UCLA) USA, Bar-at-Law (LSUC) Canada] is an international business and immigration lawyer. He has advised clients on corporate, commercial, immigration, governance, corporate finance and taxation laws in manufacturing, textile, power, steel, telecommunication and media sectors, including advising on regulatory, environmental and investment laws. He is a Barrister & Solicitor in Ontario, Canada and is also admitted as an Advocate High Court Sindh Pakistan.
He holds LLM Business Law from the University of California School of Law USA and a Bar-at-Law degree from the Law Society of Upper Canada.
Memberships & Positions:
- Law Society of Ontario
- Canadian Bar Association (CBA)
- Ontario Bar Association (OBA)
- Member Policy Committee of CBA
- Executive OBA - Citizenship & Immigration Section
- American Bar Association (past)
- Sindh Bar Council